2021 Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark
Paint It Black
So dark, so bright.
Here comes the new Icon Dark.
Unconventional but fashionable, elemental yet juicy. The new Icon Dark brings all the fun and freedom of the Land of Joy in a brand new guise. Inspired by Scrambler customisers’ wildest dreams, this bike is born to exalt the rider’s own personality and fill all Scramblerists’ darkest desires.
Cool New Features
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL.
- Improved Riding Experience: Ducati Multimedia System ready. Selected gear indicator and fuel level. Handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever.
- Style Details: New Matt Black colour. Machine-finished aluminium belt covers. Interchangeable aluminium side panels for the highest degree of personalization.
- Riding Comfort: A brand new seat, flatter and comfortable for the rider and the passenger. Improved suspension set-up.
- Engine: New finishing touches to the engine: black cylinder heads and brushed aluminium fins.
- Improved Safety: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 54 kW (73 hp) @ 8,250 rpm
- Torque: 67 Nm (49 lb-ft) @ 5,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Exhaust system with single stainless steel muffler, aluminium silencer cover, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Standard: Euro 4
- Consumption - Emissions: 5,0 l/100 km - 117 g/km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.00 in. x 18 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable.
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1.445 mm (56.9 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 173 kg (381 lb.)
- Wet weight: 189 kg (417 lb.)
- Seat height: 798 mm (31.4 in.) - low seat 778 mm (30.6 in.) available as accessory
- Max height: 1.150 mm (45.3 in.) (brake reservoir)
- Max width: 855 mm (33.7 in.) (mirrors)
- Max length: 2,100 - 2,165 mm (82.7 - 85.2 in.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels, headlight with DRL by LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminium cover, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications and interchangeable aluminium cover, ABS cornering, machine-finished aluminium belt covers, black engine with brushed fins.
- ICON equipment: Dedicated logo, dedicate handlebar, matching mudguards, aluminium muffler cover
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)