2023 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle
FUTURE COMES FULL THROTTLE
The next generation of Scrambler Full Throttle is here: digitally creative, technologically enjoyable, with the fastest look in the city. Meet the sporty side of the Next-Gen Scrambler. Key. Throttle. Go.
- WHAT A DASHBOARD!: Eye-catching 4.3” TFT display, featured in a dashboard that maintains an unmistakable modern classic look.
- QUICK SHIFT UP/DOWN: The six-speed gearbox on the new Scrambler Full Throttle now comes with Quick Shift Up/Down as standard.
- NEXT-GEN CONNECTIVITY: The next generation Scrambler is Ducati multimedia system ready. Connect your phone to the bike to manage different apps via the handlebar controls.
- EASY PEASY: The riding position, thanks to a lower handlebar than the Scrambler Icon, becomes sportier.
- SUPER LIGHT: More agile, 4kg lighter than the old generation thanks to a new frame, new swingarm, and lighter engine.
- COMFY FOR 2: The brand new flatter seat (795 mm high) is more comfortable for both rider and passenger.
SAFE IS THE NEW COOL!
- CORNERING ABS: The Cornering ABS reduces the risk of crashing under emergency braking when the bike is leaning, increasing safety in critical conditions.
- DUCATI TRACTION CONTROL: Adjustable at 4 levels of intervention that are already calibrated and cab be turned off.
- 2 RIDING MODES: The introduction of the ride-by-wire allows to have two Riding Modes, Road and Wet. The second one, specifically tuned for riding on wet asphalt.
SO SPORTY. SO SCRAMBLER
- RACING MOOD: The racing mood kicks in with the sump guard, lower handlebar, shorter front fender, no rear fender and the Red wheel tags that bring out the true tracker character.
- BRAAP!: The sprinter attitude is perfectly confirmed by the Termignoni homologated silencer.
- DARING BY DESIGN: Aesthetics emphasized by the dedicated livery in Red GP19 / Dark Stealth colors, a sharp saddle graphic and the fancy new side panels showing the iconic number 62.