2023 MCC TRACKFEST
LABOR DAY SEPTEMBER 4th
BLACKHAWK FARMS RACEWAY, 15538 Prairie Rd, South Beloit, IL 61080
THE MCC Motor Cycle Center BLACKHAWK FARMS TRACK DAY RUN IN CONJUCTION WITH MOTOVID ALL LEVELS TRACK DAYS. FOR FULL DETAILS OF RULES AND REQUIREMENTS VISIT HERE.
- Cost of the event: $219. Pre-payment is required. The event is rain or shine.
- Space is limited to 80 riders. 20 in the novice group, 20 in each of two intermediate groups, and 20 in advanced.
- Registration is first come, first served. MCC Motor Cycle Center reserves the right to refuse anyone for any reason.
- Cancellations by participants must be made at a minimum of two weeks in advance of the event, or payment is forfeited. This will be strictly enforced.
- Please Note: the track MAY charge an additional $5 per person entrance fee, rider or non.
- To sign up, go to MOTOVID.COM.
Track Day 101:
- MCC Motor Cycle Center track days begin at 7:00 AM for Tech Inspection, followed by the mandatory Rider's Meeting at 8:30am.
- 15 minute sessions run from 9am to 5pm.
- Lunch is provided, as are beverages throughout the day.
- All motorcycles and riding gear must pass Tech Inspection before entering the track.
- There are instructors on hand for assistance.
- For your safety, group changes must be approved by instructors. We strive to keep a low number of riders in each group for better, safer, and more open track time.
- All groups: Helmets must be Full-Face style, Snell (or BSA) approved, with a full face shield and in good condition (subject to tech inspection). Flip face (modular) style helmets are not allowed.
- All riders must wear one-piece leather motorcycle riding suits with armor at knees, elbows and shoulders or two-piece leathers that zip together with armor at knees, elbows and shoulders.
- Leather rentals are available, but you must arrange no later than 2 weeks before the event. To rent, click HERE.
- Textile style suits are allowed in Novice group and must zip together and include armor in the knees, elbows and shoulders.
- Hard back protectors are required.
- Motorcycle boots with armor.
- Gauntlet gloves with external armor.
- Gear will have to pass Tech Inspection with motorcycle.
- Bike must be in good mechanical condition with no leaks!
- Brakes should have a minimum of 50% pad remaining and the chain and sprockets should be in good condition.
- Tires must have a minimum of 75% tread depth and correct tire pressure.
- Mirrors, headlight, taillight, turn signals, and reflectors must be taped up if left on the motorcycle.
- License plate must be removed.
- Show up with a full tank of gas. There is a gas station at the track, but it is expensive.
- Blue group riders must use water, water wetter or a non-ethyl glycol based anti-freeze/coolant. Approved Poly Glycol brands are: Evans, 7th Gear, Liquid Performance, and Engine Ice. Automotive ethyl glycol based coolants are not allowed. Blue Group must safety wire oil drain plug and fill.
BLUE GROUP - Advance Rules - Pace: BFR : 1:19 or less
GREEN GROUP - Intermediate Rules - Pace : BFR : 1:24 or less
ORANGE GROUP - Intermediate Rules - Pace : BFR : 1:29 or less
YELLOW GROUP - Novice Rules - Pace BFR : 1:30
MCC Motor Cycle Center reserves the right to cancel the event. If an event is cancelled, all paid participants will receive a full refund. Pricing is subject to change