2022 Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark
Paint It Black
Unconventional but fashionable, elemental yet juicy. The new Icon Dark brings all the fun and freedom of the Land of Joy in a brand new guise. Inspired by Scrambler customisers’ wildest dreams, this bike is born to exalt the rider’s own personality and fill all Scramblerists’ darkest desires.
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL.
- Improved Riding Experience: Ducati Multimedia System ready. Selected gear indicator and fuel level. Handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever.
- Style Details: New Matt Black colour. Machine-finished aluminium belt covers. Interchangeable aluminium side panels for the highest degree of personalization.
- Riding Comfort: A brand new seat, flatter and comfortable for the rider and the passenger. Improved suspension set-up.
- Engine: New finishing touches to the engine: black cylinder heads and brushed aluminium fins.
- Improved Safety: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 53.6 kW (73 hp) @ 8,250 rpm
- Torque: 6.7 Kgm (66.2 Nm) @ 5,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Exhaust system with single stainless steel muffler, aluminium silencer cover, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Standard: Euro 5
- Consumption - Emissions: 5,2 l/100 km - 120 g/km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front sprocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiple clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.00 in. x 18 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable.
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1.445 mm (56.9 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 173 kg (381 lb.)
- Wet weight: 189 kg (417 lb.)
- Seat height: 798 mm (31.4 in.) - low seat 778 mm (30.6 in.) available as accessory
- Max height: 1.150 mm (45.3 in.) (brake reservoir)
- Max width: 855 mm (33.7 in.) (mirrors)
- Max length: 2,100 - 2,165 mm (82.7 - 85.2 in.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels, headlight with DRL by LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminium cover, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications and interchangeable aluminium cover, ABS cornering, machine-finished aluminium belt covers, black engine with brushed fins.
- ICON equipment: Dedicated logo, dedicate handlebar, matching mudguards, aluminium muffler cover
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)